Popular Posts
-
I've never been too big into stouts but this particular recipe looked pretty yummy to me. I adjusted the ABV down to about 7%, it is ori...
-
Here's a picture of my kegerator as it looked when I first built it. 20lb C02 tank with double gauge, single output regulator. Five g...
-
Description: Once a year folks eat, drink and are merry. We think this is a great time to impress your friends and relatives with homemade ...
-
Description: Good example of an American style Pale Ale. Medium bodied light colored ale with a definite spicey hop character. Th...
-
I planted some hop rhizomes (root stocks) last spring and hope to plant some more this year. Currently have one vine each of Tettnang, Casca...
Monday, June 20, 2011
Equipment Upgrade: All grain
I made the switch to all grain a while back. It's less expensive than extract. You can create more styles and recipes. It tastes a bit better. I had to upgrade some of my equipment as you will see, but I think it was worth it. I now buy my grains and hops in bulk. I wash (re-use) my own yeast! I have been brewing up a storm lately and I hope to get everyone all caught up on my MikeRoBrewery!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment