Popular Posts
Equipment Upgrade: All grain
I made the switch to all grain a while back. It's less expensive than extract. You can create more styles and recipes. It tastes a bit b...
Surly Five Sour and Surly Darkness Russian Imperial Stout
I got my hands on some Surly Five Sour and Surly Darkness Russian Imperial Stout and wanted to post some pictures. The RIS was one of the ri...
Novice Gold Ale
Novice Gold Ale Time in primary fermenter - 2 weeks Allowed to age and pressurize in keg ~1 week Description: Not too bitter, not too sw...
Blondes
I brewed an Irish Blonde yesterday, and a Strawberry Wheat Blonde today. Fun days. Both use Fuggles but the Irish uses Flaked Barley and Oat...
Roggenbier - Chocolate Caramel Rye Ale
Roggenbier - Chocolate Caramel Rye Ale I got this recipe from someone on HBT, and I like it a lot. Roggenbier Roggenbier (German Ry...
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Kegerator Upgraded!
The kegerator has been upgraded!
Added a 2nd keg and tapper handle.
Love it! Also chilled mugs and backup beer.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment