Popular Posts
Founders Breakfast Stout
I've never been too big into stouts but this particular recipe looked pretty yummy to me. I adjusted the ABV down to about 7%, it is ori...
My Personal Kegerator now with Four Taps!
Here's a picture of my kegerator as it looked when I first built it. 20lb C02 tank with double gauge, single output regulator. Five g...
Happy Holiday Ale
Description: Once a year folks eat, drink and are merry. We think this is a great time to impress your friends and relatives with homemade ...
Peak Pale Ale - Extract Kit, Partial Boil
Description: Good example of an American style Pale Ale. Medium bodied light colored ale with a definite spicey hop character. Th...
My Hop Vines
I planted some hop rhizomes (root stocks) last spring and hope to plant some more this year. Currently have one vine each of Tettnang, Casca...
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Kegerator Upgraded!
The kegerator has been upgraded!
Added a 2nd keg and tapper handle.
Love it! Also chilled mugs and backup beer.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment